We are happy to have our membership share their golf course and golf experience with other golfers. We encourage everyone to enjoy themselves while at Black Hall and hope they leave more than satisifed with thier experience. Our staff is here to help make that happen. Please check in the golf shop upon arrival and please don't hesitate to ask for assistance for anything you may need.
- A member must accompany guests on weekends, holidays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
-Please advise your guests to check in at the golf shop if they arrive before you.
- At other times, guests may be introduced by the member to the golf shop via telephone, letter or in person.
- Arrangements for unaccompanied guest play must be made in advance with the Professional Staff, provided it does not interfere with the use of the course by Members.
-The total number of unaccompanied guests is limited to two foursomes per day on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays only.
- Cash will not be accepted for any guest fees. Members’ accounts will be charged accordingly.
- On Saturdays, Sundays and holidays, a member may not bring more than 2 guests before 10:00AM.
- Guest play is not permitted during the winter months when the golf shop is closed.
- No guest may play the course more than twice per month.
- Participation in Member/Guest events or CSGA/CWGA sponsored tournaments will not be counted as one of those times.
|18 Holes Accompanied||$85.00|
|9 Holes Accompanied after 1PM||$40.00|
|GOLF CART RENTALS||PULL CART RENTALS|
|18 Holes||$18.00 per bag||$7.00|
|9 Holes||$12.00 per bag||$4.00|
|Within a group of golfers, the minimum number of golf carts will be utilized at all times.|
|Each additional bag after two bags will be charged $12.00 for 18 holes and $6.00 for 9 holes.|
|MAXIMUM OF 2 RIDERS PER CART|
|GOLF CLUB RENTALS|
|$20.00 per round|
|Arrangements should be made in advance.|
The following dress regulations apply to all members and their guests regarding the clubhouse, golf course and practice area.
PROPER GOLF ATTIRE
- Pants or Bermuda length shorts
- Golf shirts with full or mock collars
- Collarless shirts for Ladies must have sleeves
- Shirts must be tucked into the pants at all times for men
- Ladies shirts with finished hems need not be tucked in
UNACCEPTABLE GOLF ATTIRE
- Jeans, cargo shorts, athletic shorts, tennis length shorts,
- cut-offs, mini-skirts, tights, tank tops, T shirts
- *It is the responsibility of the members to apprise their guests of these
- requirements when playing at Black Hall.